Elected by CFA Board of Directors, Executive and Management Committees Provide Direction, Advocacy and Thought Leadership for Commercial Finance Industry
The Commercial Finance Association (CFA) has announced its new Executive and Management Committees for its Fiscal Year 2016, that began October 1. The Committees, comprised of key leaders in the commercial finance industry, will guide the Association, make policy decisions, confirm new members and provide advocacy, education and thought leadership for the industry.
“CFA serves as the voice of the commercial finance industry, providing engagement, opportunity, professional development programs and advocacy for our members. We wouldn’t be able to achieve our mission without the hard work, dedication and insight of our Executive and Management Committees. We look forward to continually taking CFA to the next level because of the commitment and devotion of our leaders and members,” stated Bob Trojan, CFA’s Chief Executive Officer.
The Executive Committee is elected by CFA’s Board of Directors, made up of representatives from each member company, representing over 270 commercial finance firms, ranging from large financial institutions to entrepreneurial lenders. The Management Committee is then elected by the Executive Committee.
The CFA Executive Committee for 2016 includes:
- Sami Altaher, FGI Finance
- Robyn Barrett, FSW Funding*
- Michael Coiley, CIT Group
- David Crumbaugh, Latham & Watkins
- Daniel deBrauwere, Capital One Business Credit
- John M. DePledge, Citi Commercial Bank
- David M. Ellis, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Steven C. Gold, Allied Financial Corp.*
- Jeffrey K. Goldrich, North Mill Capital LLC
- Thomas A. Greco, Hilco Global
- David Grende, Siena Lending Group
- Cole Harmonson, Far West Capital
- Stewart W. Hayes, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Jonathan N. Helfat, Otterboug P.C.
- Beatriz Hernandez, North Mill Capital LLC*
- Lawrence Klaff, GB Merchant Partners, LLC
- Dan Karas, Triumph Commercial Finance
- Edward P. King, King Trade Capital
- Richard Kohn, Goldberg Kohn
- David B. Kurzweil, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Joseph Lehrer, Fifth Third Bank
- Kathleen Z. Lepak, People’s United Business Capital
- Leigh Lones, Bibby Financial Services, Inc.*
- Jonathan A. Lucas, CIT Commercial Services*
- Michael Maiorino, People’s United Business Capital
- Andy McGhee, AloStar Business Credit
- Jeff McLane, Bank of America Business Capital
- D. Michael Monk, Amerisource Funding
- Andrea L. Petro, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Kwesi Rogers, Federal National Commercial Credit*
- Albert Spada, Santander Bank, N.A.
- J. Michael Stanley, Rosenthal & Rosenthal, Inc.
- Marshall C. Stoddard, Jr., Morgan Lewis & Bockius, LLP
- Patrick B. Trammell, Southeastern Commercial Finance, LLC
- Robert Trojan, Commercial Finance Association
- Brian J. Van Nevel, SPECTRUM Commercial Services
- Peter York, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC
*Denotes new Committee member as of 2016
The CFA Management Committee for 2016 includes:
- Michael Maoirino, Immediate Past Chairman -
- Michael Coiley, Chairman
- Patrick B. Trammell, President
- Andrea L. Petro, First Vice President
- D. Michael Monk, Vice President of Finance
- David Grende, Vice President
- John DePledge, Vice President
- Jeffrey K. Goldrich, Vice President
Founded in 1944, the Commercial Finance Association is the international trade group of the asset-based lending, factoring and supply chain finance industries, with nearly 300 member organizations throughout the U.S., Canada and around the world. CFA provides education, networking opportunities and industry advocacy on a domestic and international basis to the commercial finance community.
Commercial Finance Association
+1 (212) 792-9396