Manufacturing companies have unique financing needs. North Mill Capital meets these needs with working capital facilities that can increase your supplier discounts, allow you to buy equipment, and help you take on more orders. We can finance your manufacturing firm quickly, with a variety of financing options to help you get the cash you need.
If you have reached a limit with your bank, call us now to see how North Mill Capital can expand your cash flow. When banks are unable to help, we can often get capital from your accounts receivable, inventory, equipment, and/or commercial real estate.
We help manufacturing companies that:
- Need to fund rapid growth
- Need capital for acquisitions
- Generate revenue through government contracts
- Are seeking cash flow to even out sales seasonality
- May have reached a borrowing ceiling with their bank
- Are established and need a working capital alternative
- Are young and unable to obtain traditional bank financing
- Need cash flow to fund payroll and normal operating expenses
- Have faced challenging times, and their bank is unable to extend or renew credit
Financing with North Mill will allow you to:
- Meet payroll
- Replenish inventory
- Capture market share
- Reduce your cost of collection
- Generate more sales and profits
- Meet obligations in a timely manner
- Expand operations and grow your business
- Negotiate better terms and prices from suppliers
- Take cash discounts on your purchases from suppliers
- Possibly eliminate the cash discount you offer to customers
We greatly appreciate the partnership with North Mill Capital. North Mill has been flexible, responsive and a pleasure to work with. North Mill Capital continues to play an important role in managing Ameri100’s ongoing financing needs.
North Mill Capital is providing us consistent working capital through asset based lending. They have taken the time and effort to understand our business, in order to accommodate our cash flow needs. They are intelligent and responsive in underwriting and service.