If you’re the owner of a transportation firm, then you how hard it can be to find financing. Summit offers flexible programs that can increase your working capital by leveraging your accounts receivable assets. Find out now how Summit can help you get moving, faster.
If you have reached a limit with your bank, call us now to see how Summit can expand your cash flow. When banks are unable to help, we can often get capital from your accounts receivable, inventory and equipment.
We help freight and trucking companies that:
- Need to fund rapid growth
- Need capital for acquisitions
- Generate revenue through government contracts
- Are seeking cash flow to even out sales seasonality
- May have reached a borrowing ceiling with their bank
- Are established and need a working capital alternative
- Are young and unable to obtain traditional bank financing
- Need cash flow to fund payroll and normal operating expenses
- Have faced challenging times, and their bank is unable to extend or renew credit
Financing with Summit Financial will allow you to:
- Meet payroll
- Replenish inventory
- Capture market share
- Reduce your cost of collection
- Generate more sales and profits
- Meet obligations in a timely manner
- Expand operations and grow your business
- Negotiate better terms and prices from suppliers
- Take cash discounts on your purchases from suppliers
- Possibly eliminate the cash discount you offer to customers
Whether I’m trying to make payroll or keep my trucks on the road, Summit helps me get it done. Summit’s financing has helped me keep up with all my financial obligations — from my annual insurance, to my state taxes, to my drivers. Summit takes my mind off the cash crunch and lets me focus on my company.